– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
What data do we collect?
Sport The Ball collects the following data in order to allow you to play the Spot The Ball game:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sport The Ball with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Complete payment for entry tickets
– Provide feedback via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sport The Ball collects your data so that we can:
– Process your entry and notify you if you are a winner
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Sport The Ball use PayPal to process payments. When PayPal processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sport The Ball securely stores your data on secure servers in the UK. We keep this data on our records for up to 5 years for accounting purposes, at which point it is deleted.
You have the right at any time to stop Sport The Ball from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com and request to be removed from the mailing list. You may also click the “unsubscribe” button on any marketing emails that are sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Sport The Ball would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Sport The Ball for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sport The Ball to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sport The Ball’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
– Maintaining your basket for 7 days after leaving the site without checking out
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Sport The Ball uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Sport The Ball uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.