HOW TO PLAY / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sport the Ball is a provider of fun online and offline competitions for players who enjoy using their skills to become winners. Unlike other online gambling, betting, lottery and casino games, each spot the ball competition is a game of skill and judgement where both the thrill of playing and the odds of winning are higher. Sports Alive Ltd offers people who love to play games a chance to come together to test their skills in sports competitions with fantastic prizes. Taking part is easy, winning is a question of skill.
The outcome of all Sport the ball games from Sport the Ball is uniquely based upon the player’s skill rather than chance. Random odds are typical of online poker games, black jack and other forms of betting but Sport the Ball competitions are different.
On this level playing field the competitions become a game of skill where each player has the potential to find the missing ball in pictures of sports events such as games of football, rugby, golf, cricket and tennis. By using their skill, knowledge of the sport and expertise each player has the chance to pick the winning co-ordinates of the ball, click and win a dream prize.
How to play
The aim of our Instant Sport The Ball is to pinpoint the exact pixel at the centre of the ball in the play photograph, as to where the judges have deemed the ball to be. Sport the Ball competitions are games of skill and as such comply with UK lottery regulations. Each entrant has opportunity to use their skill, knowledge and judgement to increase their chances of winning fantastic prizes, you can greatly increase your chances of winning incredible prizes by applying your skill, judgement and sports expertise in each game you play.
Simply enter the grid reference where you believe that the centre of ball is on the photograph where you think the centre of the ball might be. You may enter as many times as you decide.
Each sport the ball competition uses an original photograph of a real game of sport such as football, rugby, golf, cricket or tennis. The ball is removed from the picture and players must use their skill and judgement to decide the position of the missing ball as defined by the judges. It is important to note that the position of the centre of the ball is randomly selected within an area of 160×125 pixels selected by a Panel of Experts, in the presence of a solicitor, as the most likely position of the ball.
Each spot the ball competition is a game of skill and judgement where both the thrill of playing and the odds of winning are higher. Taking part is easy, winning is a question of skill. Sport the Ball offers people who enjoy to play games a chance to come together to test their skills in sports competitions with fantastic prizes. Unlike other online gambling, betting, lottery and casino games.
If the entry does not come from a good cause or charity partner, then Sport the Ball will donate 10% of revenue to our nominated charity. Sport the Ball’s current nominated charity is The Lifeboats RNLI.
Cost of Play
The unit cost of a play is £2
First prize (being nearest to the centre of the ball)- £250
All games are played strictly subject to Sport the Ball terms and conditions. By playing at Sport the Ball’s websites the player is agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
Entries into this competition come from multiple partners and therefore it may be that the winner comes from another partner.
Employees of Sport the Ball and Sport the Ball Suppliers are prohibited from registering, playing the games or making transactions.
Sport the Ball will not be liable to any person if, in our opinion, it is not practical due to malfunction or any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control, to deal with bets and in such conditions, all bets and plays will be void. A record of all of your entries is stored in your account history. The entry details in account history maintained by Sport the Ball are considered valid and we will not enter into any correspondence about such issues.
Any U.K. taxes and duties due in relation to this game will be paid by Sport the Ball.
Sport the Ball reserve the right to amend these Rules at any time.
If you require a hard copy of these game rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Sport the Ball Rules, Sport the Ball, Oak Pond House, Saxonfields, Poringland, Norfolk, NR14 7JE
– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
What data do we collect?
Sport The Ball collects the following data in order to allow you to play the Spot The Ball game:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sport The Ball with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Complete payment for entry tickets
– Provide feedback via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sport The Ball collects your data so that we can:
– Process your entry and notify you if you are a winner
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Sport The Ball use PayPal to process payments. When PayPal processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sport The Ball securely stores your data on secure servers in the UK. We keep this data on our records for up to 5 years for accounting purposes, at which point it is deleted.
You have the right at any time to stop Sport The Ball from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com and request to be removed from the mailing list. You may also click the “unsubscribe” button on any marketing emails that are sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Sport The Ball would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Sport The Ball for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sport The Ball to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sport The Ball’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sport The Ball transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
– Maintaining your basket for 7 days after leaving the site without checking out
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Sport The Ball uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Sport The Ball uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.